- Training course duration 40 h
- Temperature und physical basics
- Application of infrared measurement systems
- Non destructive temperature measurement
- Overview of infrared applications
- Evaluation using PC IR- analysis software
A person who is certified in stage 1, has demonstrated the ability to perform thermographic measurements after a test instruction under the supervision of personnel who are certified later (Stage 2 – or 3 – Personnel). Level 1 – Staff is authorized on the certificate within the specified task area. Level 1 – Staff is usually used for group work or in production.