Easy & Intuitive Touch Operation even Beginners
- Auto Point function
Setting the upper/lower limits of temperature scale optimally.
- Sky Off function
Setting the auto-scale’s upper/lower values by ignoring the temperature, such as sky and cloud.
- Customized Button and Easy-to-Use Hardware Key
Frequently used functions can be assigned to the hardware key. Quick operation such as “Recording” and “Scale Setting” is possible even wearing glove.
- Trend Graph function
– Create a trend graph for recording the temperature changes with lapse of time at 7.5Hz with controller.
– The created graph can be recorded as a CSV file without a PC.
Increase the Efficiency of On-site Measurement Overwhelmingly
- Turning around the backside and the gaps of the facilities throughout.
- Carefully inspect all around the back and any gaps in the equipment.
- Comfortable shooting without facing upward to the high angle.
- The neck strap allows both hands to be free, which allows the operator to take notes or do other tasks.
- Dustproof and smudge-proof structure of IP64 and impact resistance for drops up to one meter.
- Various functions such as “Image Rotation”, “Composite Visible Image”, “LED Light”, “Color Alarm” and “Burst Shooting” for supporting your shooting.
PC-Less and Thermocouple-Less
Increase the Efficiency of Environmental Temperature Test Drastically
- Up to 70℃ heat-resistant camera-head
- Put the camera-head into a thermostatic chamber while measuring by the controller from outside. Save your time and work on attaching thermocouples.
- The camera-head and the controller respectively can be mounted on a tripod or fixed on a wall.
- Various useful measurement functions such as “Arbitrary Point”, “MAX/MIX Temperature Auto-Tracking”, “Area Analysis” and “Line Profile”.
- Create a trend graph for recording the temperature changes with lapse of time at 7.5Hz with controller.
The created graph can be recorded as a CSV file without a PC.
- Real-time Analysis is possible by connecting to a PC (by using optional software “NS9500PRO”)