Stationary IR thermal imaging camera in miniature design with multiple interfaces and video out
FLIR – Forward Looking InfraRed – & IR Imaging & Infrared Thermal Imagers by ebs ATuS GmbH
Smart uFPA industrial Infrared Bolometer camera version for fixed installed applications under extreme environment conditions as process-/ production control, environment surveillance, fire warning systems, research & development.
This radiometric Thermal Imager provides an robust metall housing and provides a standard tripod adapter. Optional housings are available with air purchase as beam tunnel cleaning device or with heater or cooler as a temperature protection against influences from outside.
The Infrared detector provides QQVGA resolution. RS232/RS485 and LVDS,CMOS, BT.656 Interfaces and Videoports allow real-time recording up to 50Hz. A Software Development Kit (SDK) for easy customized integration is included.
Several cameras units can be integrated and controlled in a security monitoring system connection. The whole bandwidth of infrared measurement technique and simple identification algorithms are available for thermal process controlling and individual specified judgment.
€ 2.082,50 inkl. MwSt.
€ 1.750,00 (ex. VAT)
Lieferzeit: Standard (22 days)
uFPA IR thermographic camera with:
various wide- and telescopic Infrared lenses
SDK allows an easy integration in given applications or diverse software structures
(AXIS Security Applikationen und auch für LabView, MatLAB).
Video (PAL/NTSC/ Video)
RS232/RS485 und LVDS,CMOS and BT.656
- Compact, lightweight package
- 25-micron pixel pitch,NETD＜65mk
- Support to user-defined command
- 50Hz frame rate for real time,crisp thermal image video
- Auto/Manual brightness/Contrast adjustment
- Video output in black & white or color palettes
- Analog video output in PAL/NTSC selectable
- Digital video output in LVDS,CMOS and BT.656 options
- Multi-interface for easily embedded application
- 2x,4x,8x digital zoom enables users to see objects details
- RS232/RS485 interface offers access to remote control on PC
- Download newest software and remote updates with RS232/RS485
- Advanced image processing function brings incredilble thermal image video
- Professional control software enables users to create their applications
We recommend the irPOD Compact IR thermal imaging camera, thermal imager TC160 for the following applications:Automation / Quality AssuranceElectrothermographyIndustrial ThermographyPhotovoltaic Thermography